ARA La Argentina (C-3)
ARA La Argentina (C-3) was a light training cruiser built for the Argentine Navy by Vickers-Armstrong. La Argentina completed on 31 January, 1939, construction being slightly delayed by the British re-armament program in response to German aggression, and commissioned in Argentine waters 12 April. La Argentina served in the active fleet during the War, conducting neutrality patrols, and visited San Francisco in 1940. She resumed training duties after War's end, remaining in that role until decommissioning in 1972. She was scrapped in 1974.